The HLNCC arsenal includes Cisco Prime, Solarwinds, Ipswitch WhatsUp Professional, Wireshark and MRTG network/performance monitoring tools, among others. Cisco Prime is a centralized system for sharing device information, with optional integrated security management to configure, monitor, and troubleshoot VPNs, firewalls, and intrusion-detection systems with security and VPN management solutions. MRTG provides bandwidth management. SolarWinds and Ipswitch provide performance and fault monitoring, with alert notification.
HLNCC network engineers will install and customize the right combination of these tools for your environment to help monitor, configure and troubleshoot security and network devices, as well as provide user access and security control.
Our goals for monitoring your network include:
- Network discovery, topology views and end-station tracking
- Detailed monitoring of network availability and performance, as well as critical assets
- Network response time and availability monitoring and tracking
- Real-time network fault analysis: Alert notification upon failure of a device or when system performance has been compromised
- Syslog monitoring
- Hardware and software inventory management, centralized configuration
- Real-time device, link, and traffic management, and analysis
- Real-time and historical reporting